Tuesday 1 January 2013

So I am turning 30....

There... I admitted it and put it in writing... I turn 30 pretty soon... like 16 days, but who's counting. This is something that has scared me for a long time... Maybe scare isn't the right word, but as everyone tells me it is just a number it just doesn't sink in, I don't like the number, it is a big number and not one I am well prepared for. I just don't want too...

Life is wonderful, I am married to the man of my dreams who spoils me rotten, I have two beautiful baby girls that take me from laughing like crazy to the verge of insanity on a daily basis, I have my 3 sweet puppies that are my joys, and the most amazing family that are always there.

So I have decided it is time to try something new and being the beginning of a new year it is the perfect time to start, so I have decided to start blogging... I don't care if anyone reads this, it is just something for me to keep track of what we are doing and something to look at next January and see where this year has taken the family.
***********************************************************************************


Well we started the new year off in a wonderful way! We took the girls out to my Tante Alma and Uncle Hugo's old farm for some sledding. Mom and Dad took Shane and I out there when we were kids in the summer to see the horses and in the winter I had many snowmobiling and sledding birthday parties out there. It was great to be able to take my girls out there and just have fun. The weather was nice and Mom and Dad, Shane and Lisa all came out too, and we all brought the springers. So that is 7 springer spaniels, IT WAS CRAZY!!! But the dogs were great, no one roamed off, everyone bounced through the snow and tired themselves out good. And boy were they covered in snow! 

I don't do resolutions, I give myself goals for the year, last year was to stop working Sunday's... well that didn't go so well, so we will try new things for the year.I have seen several of my friends doing 52 week projects of a picture a week so I want to attempt this with my girls, I think it would be great next January to have a look through the pictures and remember what we did and see how much they have changed through out the year.

It is a big year, Bella will be getting her hearing aides and we will see how much this changes her life, she starts kindergarten in the fall, we have a big summer trip planned to California and Regionals and Nationals for agility are in Edmonton so I will be working towards those, I am ready to enjoy the ride that 30 will be!

1 comment: