Friday 29 November 2013

it's coming....

Where did November go??? I can't believe December is almost here. I am so unprepared for Christmas this year, in past years by now I am done shopping, done baking and I am just sitting back and relaxing when my work days are done. Not the case this year!

It was report card week at school and parent teacher interviews. My girls are both doing great and I couldn't be more proud. Both of their teachers were very positive about how the girls are. I am so happy that Bella is adjusting so well.

Bella had her last hearing test in Calgary on Wednesday!!! YEAH!!!! The lady in Medicine Hat feels that she is able to handle Bella's needs without us going to Calgary, I couldn't be happier, one less Calgary trip for us!

Last weekend Stephan Henry was here for a agility seminar and it was amazing! I worked with Storm for the weekend and I think we have finally found our groove. I am looking forward to a trial Lexi and I are going to next weekend in Calgary and see if we can make it work on course :0) I have to remember to trust my dog!!! Lexi worked with Blossom for the weekend and they were so cute! They are going to make a cute little team.  They worked so well together, and Blossom was so confident! I am proud of Lexi that she could work and listen so well in a seminar setting, I hope to get her to more seminars to continue her learning.

All in all life has been good :0) now to prepare for a busy 3 weeks, lots of grooming, but a fun agility weekend breaks it up nicely!

my Storm <3 she is so much fun to run!!




No comments:

Post a Comment