Saturday 30 November 2013

1095 days....

1095 days ago I was at Shane's house watching 9 beautiful springer spaniel babies come into the world. If you would have told me that day one would be living at my house I would have told you were insane.

Happy Birthday to my beautiful Storm today :0) I have a special bond with each of my dogs, but Storm and I have something different, when I am happy she is happy, when I am sick she is quiet and calm, when I am frantic and acting like a nut, well so is she, may be it is because I have known her since she was less then an hour old.

I was raised with springers my whole life and always knew I wanted one, James on the other hand not so much. But with some convincing he let me choose my Storm and our love for each other has grown from there <3 That is how she got her name, James told me hell would freeze over before there was a springer in our house (he felt they were way to big) so the joke is there was a snow storm in hell because I got my girl.

She has been a love in our house, she is amazing with the kids and has been since she was very small, she has never chewed a toy, never wrecked anything, doesn't get into trouble, and is always ready to go with the flow of our crazy house.

She is my agility friend and challenge, I have never had a dog that has wanted to work so hard to please me before. I love her to bits and we are getting there. Storm is enthusiastic and full of drive, sometimes we just miss aiming it in the right place.

This sweet girl is full of so much heart. I look forward to our future.

Happy Birthday to our 9 amazing babies that have all grown into their own special unique selves. Autumn and Justice made us a lovely bunch of crazy!

baby Storm <3

No comments:

Post a Comment