Tuesday 30 April 2013

sometimes I wonder....


So last week for some reason I decided to inflict pain on myself. A post while back I talked about taking the 3 dogs and 2 kids out to do pictures, and again I am not a patient person, I know this, it is what it is. So on Wednesday I decided to take 4 dogs and 2 kids out to do pictures... I should have brought along a bottle of tequila, some for me the kids and the dogs. YIKES!!! But I got it done with only two incidents (Storm chased a low flying goose, thank goodness for good recalls and I got her back quick, probably should have let the goose kick her butt and may be she wouldn't like birds anymore, and Miss Ava decided she wanted to swim in the river) But I got some nice pictures. The point in all of the madness was to get some pictures to put up in Lexi's room of Clover.

Here are some good ones

 I got everyone!!!


I love their smiles in this picture



Lexi and Clover working on shake a paw, they started it less then 5 minutes before, she is a speedy learner!

and Clover's waits... they have been working so hard!!


Another busy week ahead, dance pictures today, working lots for me, and next week is dance competition again.









No comments:

Post a Comment