Friday 22 February 2013

a lesson in patience

I am not a patient person, I have never claimed to be, nor will I ever claim to be. Today I pushed myself to my brink. I have been having fun with my new camera and taking pictures of the girls. This afternoon I decided to take out Lexi and Bella and the three dogs. I should have taken tequila shots with me... May be not just for me but for the dogs too! The kids did great, but the tricky part with the dogs is the nice places to take pictures are close to the river, Storm and Ava are crazy water dogs, so that makes their focus not so good. And my dogs hate having their picture taken, on their own or with the kids they act like I am beating them by asking them to sit and stay, even with my camera on my phone they know and hide when I get it out. But I made it through and didn't even raise my voice once (this is big for me, I can be a bit of a yeller) And I got some nice pictures of everyone.









No comments:

Post a Comment